Welcome to my Zumba blog! Find my class schedule, Yelp reviews, YouTube videos, and Facebook page links at http://www.zumba-sheila.com/ Stay here to share my tips and experiences! Check out my lessons on chest and hip movement, arms, body rolls, shimmies, posture, jive, tango & samba. More lessons are always coming, so become a Follower to stay in tune. After you've practiced a lesson, try incorporating the movement into your Zumba classes. Not sure if you're doing it right? Ask me after class. Don't live near me? Post a video response to my lesson and I'll give you some feedback. Also learn about the Plant Paradox diet and how to guarantee you will burn calories and feel great during and after Zumba.



I was nominated for best Zumba blog- Most Fascinating Blog of 2012 and came in 3rd place! Thanks for your support!

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

What to buy at the grocery store to fuel your dance, stay healthy and lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment